Citizens’ reproductive health care including HIV/AIDS prevention; Support for the provision of basic equipment and medication to make health posts more effective in the provision of health services.
- Provision of equipment for skills training ie support to vocational schools and other areas which could make the youth more employable or enhance their capabilities for setting up their own small businesses.
- Support to public basic schools to improve sanitation, nutrition, to enhance education delivery and retention of pupils in school especially girls
- Quality basic education; literacy and youth training and other capacity building initiatives will be considered.
INCOME GENERATING ACTIVITIES
- Support for income generating activities by small women’s groups in remote areas.
- Women’s agro processing projects using improved equipment; animal and food production; batik tie dye.
- Support to out- grower schemes